The Juno Incident was created for the 2013 7DFPS game jam, where the goal is to create a First Person Shooter in one week. It’s a ‘low gravity survival horror’ set on the surface of a small asteroid. As a maintenance officer for the JMC (Juno Mining Corporation), you’re responsible for the upkeep of all operations in quadrant 100.13.40. Touching down on JMC-305011 to fix a busted power exchange coupling, you soon realize something is terribly wrong!
- Click in the game view and press ENTER to go full screen.
- Arrow keys or WSAD to move (well, A+D), SPACE to jump.
- Built in Unity 3d
- Models created with Blender
- Leaderboard courtesy of dreamlo
- Some sounds sourced from freesound.org (CC0 licensed)
- Font is Echo by Tracer Tong
- Explosion effects made with Ben Throop’s awesome Detonator framework.