Bug Hunt is a game I put together during the Global Game Jam last weekend.
- Use the mouse to drag your troops around.
- Left mouse button attracts troops, right button repels them.
- Scroll wheel increases/decreases control radius.
- WSAD or arrow keys to pan view, Shift + LMB to zoom in/out.
- Unity for the game engine, coding in C#.
- Photoshop for 2d graphics/textures.
- Audacity for sound effects.
- GarageBand for music
Wasn’t able to attend the game jam in person, so this is isn’t an official entry - it’s just for fun! I wanted to make a bunch more gameplay (purchase and place sentry guns, recruit reinforcements, explore the surroundings for loot drops, etc.) but ran out of time, as always..
- The gunfire and explosion sounds were sourced from freesound.org (CC0 samples only).